I know, I know…it’s not even Halloween. Believe me, my house is all decked out for the trick-or-treating, but I’ve also heard people (especially those who see my Christmas crafting and themed movie nights) say that they wish they had the time.
Well, guess what!? You do! You just have to start planning now!
if you don’t have the desire to do it, well then, that’s how I can help. Now is the time to find everything…. when you wait, you undoubtedly will run into issues. Items are sold out, shipping issues or delays begin,…it’s called holiday crunch time. The key to easy, stress-free Christmas fun, is to plan early.
Over the next few days, I will be putting together movie night themes for my family, and should you choose, your family too!
First Up, The Grinch.
Here are some items to make a fun movie-night:
- The tablecloth : http://goto.orientaltrading.com/PZax6
- The plates: https://goto.orientaltrading.com/G5DWE and/or https://goto.orientaltrading.com/gVo05
- The napkins: https://goto.orientaltrading.com/JaqnQ
- The cups: https://goto.orientaltrading.com/WLY53
- The backdrop: https://goto.orientaltrading.com/nznMx
- Treat stand: https://goto.orientaltrading.com/23KDD
- Craft (color your own Dr. Seuss headband) https://goto.orientaltrading.com/dARBQ
- Red/White Straws: (I use these for rice krispie treat pops): https://goto.orientaltrading.com/YxdeO
Of course I have to find a deal, so for orders over $49, use code: COUPON19 for free shipping until 11/14/19.
And now that you have the basics, make sure to follow my blog so you can stay tuned to Part 2: Styling and Themed Snacks!
Christmas is coming!!!